Lily at the pool

Waylon at the pool

Lily is obsessed with her classmate Waylon. We have had him over several times for play dates and we exchange date night babysitting with his parents so she sees him a lot. They are great buds and tend to egg each other on pushing the boundaries of whatever mischief they are up to...partners in crime so to speak.
We recently went camping at Inks Lake with three other families. It was a blast. On the way out, we stopped at Sweetberry Farms and picked strawberries (again). Waylon was with us, so here are a couple pictures from my phone. I of course did not have my camera on the camping trip, so I do not have a single picture of the event. I wish I was better at capturing the moments and sharing them.
Picking Strawberries


For those of you who know Lily, you know that even at 2.5 years she has definite ideas about things and communicates very well to let her wants be known. Lily was settling in for a peanut butter sandwich but first needed to pick a flower out of the garden and put it in a vase and then pour her milk into a wine glass before she could dine. I love that about her!

Our goal this summer is to have lots of family time, with a few camping trips thrown in for fun. I have this feeling that the moments are slipping by and I need to hang on to every one of them. More slow family time on the agenda, please!
2 comments:
too too cute!!
love the wine milk! think i'll have a glass myself.
Post a Comment