Saturday, September 19, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me- 2009 edition
It seems like minutes ago that I was writing the 2008 Happy Birthday post, but here we are another year later. Lily is almost two and the best things that happened this year seem to be focused on her. We have watched her language explode and she is speaking in sentences now, bossing us around and generally letting her voice be heard. Apparently, when they lay down for naps at school she begins singing whatever song is in her head at the top of her lungs. The other day, she slapped the table with her hands in the rhythm of "we will, we will, ROCK YOU!" while belting out the tune. I love this about her. Things I am looking forward to in the coming year, moving into our new house and starting to build that community, the family coming into town for her birthday, spending the week with Nana and Lily in CA while I go to gemology lab. I am sure there will be lots more as the year unfolds. Happy birthday to me!
At my friend Jenn's house on beautiful Lake Austin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment