Lily is obsessed with books. There are worse things, I know. Since she wants me to read them over and over and over again, I need an escape hatch. I tell her how many books I am going to read and then say "the end" at the end of each one. We had been reading a few of her favorites this morning when I picked up another book to start. I opened the book to read about little piglet. As I turned to the first page, she grabbed the book and said "the end" and closed it firmly. Next book. Hilarious. Apparently, the piglet book is not a fave...
Not five minutes later, I was getting off the couch to go fix her breakfast and she grabbed my arm to pull me back on the couch and said, "no ready." Sweet.
Pictures to come soon.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment