Lily is a very adventurous slider...she loves them!
Mark built this bench and it is fun to watch Lily enjoy it. She is multi-tasking already!
I made this cape for Lily, pompoms and all. Secretly, I wanted one for myself, but didn't think I could pull it off. She is reaching for the camera, not casting a spell...
Lily "testing" the pumpkins!
Lily has the most amazing curls- until you brush them and then her hair gets all frizzyand tangled. I know nothing about curls having thin straight hair all of my life (I am trying to erase the memories of the random 'hand in the socket' perms I had). I thought a few curlers might help hold the beautiful curls- nope. Any ideas from my curly headed friends?
Lily started carrying things on her shoulder one day...very cute.
Lily likes to be moving, bouncing and going all the time. I am sure if she knew the words, she would be saying "go faster, daddy!"
Peek-A-Boo
Nana and a tired Lily
Lake Tahoe- Lily could not stay out of the 68 degree surf. She loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment